Sunday, January 29, 2017

Famous Last Words; The Week In Review

The Week in Review 

It is the first time since class started, that I will be making an assessment of my progress thus far. I think that this week's reading was a bit more complicated to read, simply because of all the different links, tabs and additional information regarding the stories. Yet, it was fun and I enjoyed the fact that the story was broken up into tabs. It made it less tedious and if / when I decided to take a break, I could pick up right where I left off, without getting confused or lost. 

Since this is the only class that I am currently taking, I have to say that this weeks' writing was quite fun and I enjoyed it more than week one. We have fairly a few excellent writers in this class and it is always fascinating to see that beauty lies in the eye of the beholder - what is beautiful and different for one person, can be seen differently by another. Reading different posts every week inspires me to make my own stories enjoyable to read for others. That is what makes this class so much fun and interesting! There is no right or wrong answer on the stories and blogs that we post. It is all about finding one's creative side and writing what YOU belief to be inspiring. This class and its components truly sets one up for success and growth.

My agenda for next week, is to focus on this class and hopefully get a head start or have my homework completed by Friday, instead of procrastinating (again). I have to focus on my newborn and run our business as well, so prioritizing will play a prominent role for the upcoming week!

No comments:

Post a Comment