Sunday, January 29, 2017

Tech Tip: Canvas Profile

For this week's tech tip, I decided to edit my canvas profile, so that I may become more familiar with how blogging works and all the details that it entail. Who knows - I might continue blogging after this class.

For my avatar, I chose a photo of myself to make it more interesting and personable. I also decided to list my favorite book, but did not want to list too many things, because I recently washed a movie called SNOWDEN. In this movie, they explained how the Government use social media and all types of ways to keep a 'tab' on people - quite scary!

I found the tech tip instructions and guidelines very easy, which makes it enjoyable and fun!


Image result for snowden

(Picture of Snowden movie. Source: Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment