Sunday, January 29, 2017

Review: Week 2, Dig The Well- Be Prepared

Dig The Well- Be Prepared

The image and proverb "Dig A Well Before You Are Thirsty" stood out to me, so I looked more into it. This can be applied to many aspects of my personal life -whether it is my career, marriage or school. To me it means to prepare and be prepared for anything that may come my way. On a more deeper level (such as relationships)  it means that I have to use the tools that I have in order to strengthen ties. This can simply be done by spending more time with loved ones, etc and not waiting until something bad happens to do so. One never knows when the time might come for loved ones to pass away - seize every opportunity you get to spend time with them! 

Image result for spend as much time as you can with a loved one quote

(The importance of spending time with loved ones. Source: Flickr)

No comments:

Post a Comment