Monday, March 6, 2017

Famous Last Words: Spring Break



The past week felt very different for me and I cannot quite pin out why. It is possibly because I have so much going on and the week felt like it was passing by fast, but not really. I did not have time to catch up with all my extra credit options and that is why I am spending time now while traveling to complete these activities. I truly enjoyed this week's writing activities and the reading was fun too. For next week, I plan to either finish part B of one of my stories or continue on with a new one. And it is my hopes, if time permits, to work ahead of schedule and catch up on the coming weeks' work. I've read some pretty good stories this week and learned a lot from feedback provided by other students. This class is really interesting and the writing process that I am learning, allows me to be open to new ideas and explore other options which I not only implement in this class, but other classes as well. My second class is starting sometime in June and I am almost certain that a lot of writing will be required in that class as well and I am excited to try my new writing techniques, growth mindset, review notes, etc in that class. I feel that the review notes help in other aspects of my daily routine as well and serves as a great reminder for tasks that need to be completed. I also enjoy receiving feedback from Laura on our stories and I am a big believer in the more eyes you have on your writing, the better, because people have different opinions, views and perspectives. I look forward to Spring Break – It will be much needed. 


 Picture Of Flowers. Source: Pixabay

1 comment:

  1. I too needed that break we just got. It was a week of relaxation which I really needed. I have been extremely busy this semester but it will be worth it to graduate. I too enjoy the feedback I get from the other students. It helps me see another point of view and helps me become a better writer.

    ReplyDelete