Monday, March 27, 2017

Growth Mindset: Goals

For this week's meme, I decided to focus on goals, and the importance of reaching it. I am so close to being done with this course, simply because I work hard, do extra credit opportunities and try my best. It feels so good to know that I reached my goal and that I was able to stay focused on what is important. The main goal is to graduate and now I am only one class away from that. Hard work and 'stretching yourself' to do your best, truly pays off!








Picture Of A Cat. Source: Media-Cache



2 comments:

  1. Hi Vera! Great post! Like you, I am also so close to finishing this class! I feel like this is always the hardest part because we are so close, yet so far. I know I always lack motivation right at the end and need to set new goals to get my work finished! I hope you are having a good end to your year and good luck with graduating!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I agree with this all. I need to work a little bit on the motivation and procrastination aspect, but once I have my goals set for what I want to achieve, the hard work follows. Seems like you have this down pat though, haha.

    ReplyDelete