Monday, March 27, 2017

Tech Tip: Reverse Image Search

I really love the tech tips, as I learn something new every time. For this week's tip, I decided to play around with reverse image searching. I clicked on the original image given, found the address and pasted in into the camera search bar. The image size that I found is 456 x 279. I found this tech tip very helpful.


The below picture is śūraṅgama sūtra. According to Wikipedia, this Buddhist has many influences on people and the Chan School. It is divided into three important periods and four phases. Buddhism plays a significant role among the Chinese culture and was first recruitesd by the Taoists. 







Picture Of śūraṅgama sūtra. Source: Source: Wikipedia

More information on śūraṅgama sūtra by Wikipedia

No comments:

Post a Comment