Saturday, March 18, 2017

Reading Notes: What The Moon Is

* I found this reading piece interesting, because I have never heard stories about the moon, except in Science class. I wonder why he did not want to be overheard by the spirits. Why so? I get that he did not want to reveal any secrets, but there must be more to this story.

* What is Lubras?
* The story is able to create visual images while I read it - use if imagery is great and it makes it much easier to follow.
* I wonder how the man who first saw Bunyip must have felt - I am sure my heart would probably have been beating out of my chest.

* I can recreate this story and use elements of the Tarzan movie or even The Jungle Book.
* A frog that blinded the man is quite different.
* I can incorporate the spell that is  cursed upon the girl and make the man do something to curse it.
* The names of flowers/ bushes or whatever it is, is difficult to pronounce
* The description of the eye being the moon is kind of gross, yet different.

Picture Of The Moon. Source: Wikimedia 
 
Bibliography: Australian Legends by C. W. Peck. Reading Link To What The Moon Is

No comments:

Post a Comment