Wednesday, March 22, 2017

Reading Notes: Fruitless Embassy Of Angada



I decided to focus on only one chapter for this part's reading. I found the section to be quite simple and it can be used to recreate my own story.

* I wonder why no one has ever conquered the town of Lanka. What made it so strong?

*I like how they sent three former followers into the town to spy on the people and gather information.

* For my story, I can focus on the attack on all four gates. It reminds me of a war story or even Game Of Thrones. I can use elements from the series in my story.

* In my story, I can give each monkey a specific identity or mark so that they know their 'brother in arms' during the battle.

* Imagery used in this story is amazing - they did a good job.

* It was an enjoyable story to read, although some of the language used was 'outdated'.



Rama And Monkeys. Source: Imageweb

Bibliography: Rama And The Monkeys By Geraldine Hodgson. Reading Link To Fruitless Embassy Of Angada



No comments:

Post a Comment