Tuesday, March 21, 2017

Reading Notes: Rama And The Monkeys



For this week's reading, I decided on Rama And The Monkeys by Geraldine Hodgson, because it is easily accessible online, it is something different and looked interesting.

* I found it fascinating that hierarchy played a role among the inhibit ants of Ayodhya and that everything is pure among them. How I wish that could be true in today's society.

* I might focus my story on the horse sacrifice. King Dasaratha can make a mistake and thus give the enemies reason to capture him or cast a spell on his son.

* I like the description of the monkeys, tearing up the roots, etc.

* I need to read this story again, in more detail and make notes for my story.












Monkeys Sitting Together. Source:Learnnc





Bibliography: Rama And The Monkeys By Geraldine Hodgson. Reading Link To Birth Of Rama And Creation Of Monkeys. 

No comments:

Post a Comment