Saturday, February 18, 2017

Famous Last Words: Fast Week

This week went by so fast and it is probably because was traveling. I am able, once again, to complete all the extra credit opportunities which makes me feel good and know that it will help me in the long run. I am lucky enough not to have any midterms or other classes to focus on, so I have it quite easy :) This week’s stories was very fun to read and I think that my story about Jack and the beanstalk is one of my best. I did have trouble linking my story to my portfolio, so that is something I still need to fix. I also had issues with tech tip, so I need to spend more time and figure out how to do the weather app tech tip, as well as the YouTube tech tip – it was very frustrating that it did not work properly.
For next week, I have my usual class schedule to follow with extra credit opportunities – I want to do as many as possible. I will have a busy week with homework, personal work and appointments. I will have to make sure that I can complete as much work as possible with the little time that I have. It is my hopes to read the upcoming week’s stories with more focus and detail, in the hopes that I will be inspired to write a really good, long story.
This week has also been really interesting to me, because my baby is starting to smile more, etc and is almost 2months old.  

Random Photo Of a Baby Smiling. Source: Pixabay



1 comment:

  1. Hi Vera, after finishing my midterm on Wednesday, this week went by quite fast for me as well because I was taking time for some relaxations. I was also able to finish all of the extra credits available for the class and they definitely will be helpful in the future when we are going to be flooded by exams, projects, homeworks, etc. I am glad that your baby is starting to smile more and I believe the baby is going to be so cute when his or her first tooth start to grow! Nonetheless, good luck in the week to come!

    ReplyDelete