Sunday, February 12, 2017

Famous Last Words:One Tired Student

Famous Last Words: One Tired Student 
I am really enjoying this class and everyday is an opportunity to either learn something completely new or it reminds me of something that I have heard of in the past. 

I am, however at that stage where I am so tired of doing homework, but reminding myself of the benefits and that it is only a few more weeks longer, keeps me going. This week, I truly enjoyed writing my poem / rhyme and it was quite fun - even though it took a while to wrote, because finding words that will rhyme is not always too easy. I will be travelling for the next three days, so it's very important for me not to fall behind. I do all the extra credit opportunities possible, so that will definitely help me in the future. 

I can not wait for Spring Break! 


This Picture Describes Exactly How I Feel. Source:quickmeme


No comments:

Post a Comment