Sunday, February 12, 2017

Feedback Focus

I enjoyed this week's feedback assignment. after practicing the three techniques, I will definitely rank the copy-and-delete technique as the best, followed by reading out loud and lastly, the timer technique. The reason being, is because I am a very visual person who likes to take notes, mark things, highlight certain important sentences, etc. I did not like the timing technique, because I felt rushed and as if I was partaking in a reading competition (even though the technique did not intend to make me rush). I will definitely be utilizing all three techniques to find out which one I feel most comfortable with, because practicing it and actually using it to assess someone's work, is totally different.  

The biggest advantage of the copy-and-delete technique, is that it eliminates confusion and it is not too overwhelming. Whereas the timing method might actually force you to focus more, but it can also cause frustration. I am excited to use these techniques next week and find out which one actually suits me best!

Practice Makes Perfect. Source:Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment