Thursday, February 23, 2017

Review: Caught Up


I read through this week's class assignments and reminders and I am caught up with everything thus far. I did remember to change my OU password, so there is no need for me to stress about it :) One post that caught my eye was the proofreading humor - it is so true! Sometimes I will read my Facebook status update a few times to make sure that I do not have any grammatical errors, but when it comes to professional writing, I often miss my spelling mistakes. LOL!

I think this week went by pretty fast and I was able to have most (if not all) of the extra credit opportunities completed by Thursday, which is today. That makes me really happy, because now I can focus on my project assignment and get all of the required work completed by tomorrow. I am upset that I missed the grace period for week five's story post, but I can make up for it with extra credit. I do not have anything urgent to complete for next week, except my regular class homework. I am starting to be more proactive in trying to finish class work early and I love that feeling of accomplishment. It allows me to spend more time with my family and focus on other things that is not work or school related. I am, however, still having a little bit of difficulty with giving meaningful feedback to blog groups and I am working on that.

"I Am A Writer" by Pixabay

No comments:

Post a Comment