Saturday, February 4, 2017

Learning Challange: Toiling And Time

(Picture Of a Mouth Screaming Something About Time. Created using Cheezburger)

I thought that this quote (author unknown) pertains very well to not only the extra credit reading option for this week, but also in everyday life. The harder we work, the better off we are and the higher the benefits. People and religions view time as differing concepts and that is what makes it so unique. I will definitely take this saying to heart, especially for the upcoming week, to remind myself that if I work hard and complete my obligations in a timely manner, I will be able to have more time for myself and my family over the weekend.  

1 comment:

  1. So true about this class. It makes it especially true because we have had the ability to finish this class a long time ago if we would have made the choice to do it. Unfortunately, I have all the best intentions in the world but end up thinking about doing the work tomorrow. We all know how that generally turns out.

    ReplyDelete