Wednesday, February 15, 2017

Reading Notes: PDE Mahahbharata Part B


Part B of this week's reading is becoming more involved / intricate and the character names are also getting more difficult to pronounce. I only read two stories for part B and found it very interesting. The House Of Fire story has so much detail, that I think it will be almost impossible to change it and make it sound better. If I really had to change it, I can possibly write that it was all just a bad dream. Overall, it was a sad story, but luckily had a happy ending.



This story reminded me of the Disney movie Snow White, where the mean queen sent the huntsman to kill Snow White, but he could not do it. This is also a love at first sight story. I could write a poem for this and use some of the elements from the original version.

Bhima Talking To a Human-form Rakshasa. Source: Dadazi







No comments:

Post a Comment