Thursday, February 23, 2017

Learning Challenge: Empathy

For this week's learning challenge, I decided to focus on empathy. I think that it is important for people to be not only sensitive, but also aware of others' conditions or views from their perspective. It can be applied not only in one's own life, but it is prevalent in class and in all our surroundings. I found a quiz about empathy and thought that my results are pretty cool. Here is the link to the quiz where you can find out your own level of empathy: Empathy Quiz Link By Greater Good.




Photo With The Word "Empathy" by Pixabay


1 comment:

  1. Vera,
    I think it is great that you recognize that people should be aware of others’ viewpoints. It is especially important as an adult, when you have those who look up to you as a role model whether in class, your career, or as a family member. I took the empathy quiz and it was reassuring to confirm that I have a high level of empathy. I believe that has something to do with being a mom and an older sister. I have always been protective so it’s kind of poured out of me into other facets of my life. If you enjoyed this, you might enjoy taking Emotional Intelligence -HR 4170 if you get a chance. Thank you for an interesting post!

    ReplyDelete